cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce/zoom webinar integration - no webinar created

Zuzana1
Listener

We have connected and authorized Zoom access and followed all steps as described here. 

I got confirmation page that Zoom and Salesforce are connected. After that I went ahead and followed these steps mentioned by Zoom and got stuck on step 5. No webinar is being posted to the Salesforce. Numerous refreshes do not help. Did anybody from you experienced something similar? 

1. Log in to the Zoom portal.
  2. Create a Webinar and set registration approval to manually approve.
  3. Create 2 different registrants for the webinar.
  4. Log in to Salesforce.
  5. Navigate to the Zoom Webinars and click the webinar.
    Note: You may need to refresh the page to synchronize Zoom and Salesforce.
2 REPLIES 2

LouisePKelly
Listener

I have had the exact same experience! I have been waiting for two days and nothing is happening. I followed these steps: 

Everything appears to be set up correctly and I created a test webinar and added registrants as instructed but nothing. I'm doing this in the sandbox. The only thing I am wondering about is if there's an issue because my Salesforce user record is not a Zoom user...but if you have learned anything / figured out why this didn't work please share.

rosek_rise
Listener

The Zoom webinar user has to be a SF user.  We had the same issue. 

Our integration was working with new webinars being added as campaigns until last week. The new registrants are showing up in SF though for existing scheduled webinars.