cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old webinars and meetings are missing

mtaderushia
Listener

I wanted to go back to an old webinar to see the email settings, but there is nothing older than 4 months showing up. Do old ones get deleted? How can I find them?

9 REPLIES 9

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mtaderushia, under Previous, you can view any past meetings. It will list meetings from the past 30 days.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello,

Unfortunately I didnt notice the history is only 30 days. I miss emaisl of my participant of event from 14th of February - Is there any way to recover them?

Is the 30 day history new? I used to be able to see older events. Is there a way to get Webinar information for sessions older than 30 days? I need to review the attendance report from a Webinar we hosted five months ago. Thanks for your help.

We require an answer regarding accessing webinars from over 30 days prior. Thank you!

cshen
Listener

is going back one month only a new thing? is used to show our whole list of past webinars?

telitha
Listener

I'm having the same issue. All of a sudden all of our fall webinars and meetings are no longer there. I need these to complete reports. How do we get them back?

mtaderushia
Listener

It would be great if @Anonymous staff could let us know.

AdminAFIF
Listener

I recorded a webinar on 2/28 and now it is missing.  Previous webinars are there but this one is not.  It doesn't show the webinar, the participants nor the recording.  Please help!

stephep
Listener

Still looking for this answer!