cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging webinar registrants

DanielleAP
Listener

I want to send a cancellation message to all registered on the webinar. Support sends me to zoom events but I can't see my webinar there. Is there another way of doing this? txs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @DanielleAP 

If you simply go to delete your Webinar, you will be prompted to send send a cancellation message to registrants.

Rupert_0-1634661717339.png

You could also export a registration report and send an email manually, externally, if you needed to compose something more customized.

You could also send cancellations on a per-registrant basis, by cancelling individual registrations under your registrant list.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert

Hi @DanielleAP 

If you simply go to delete your Webinar, you will be prompted to send send a cancellation message to registrants.

Rupert_0-1634661717339.png

You could also export a registration report and send an email manually, externally, if you needed to compose something more customized.

You could also send cancellations on a per-registrant basis, by cancelling individual registrations under your registrant list.

Hope this helps.

It did, thank you so much!!

Rupert

Great - and you're welcome!

sahenderson
Listener

Would the cancellation message also be sent to registrants that are pending approval? Or would they need to be approved first before cancelling in order to receive the message? Thanks!