cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low picture quality/resolution when broadcasting webinar and recording it

thoralflindstr
Listener

My studio setup regarding the picture is two external cameras (one digital mirrorless Fujifilm and one iPhone 12). I work with external lightning (studio light). The picture in my computer looks like HD-quality, really flawless. But for the participant in the webinar, the resolution is bad. A corny picture, sometimes even sound is lagging with the lips movement. I've ticked all the boxes in the video settings/advanced section:

Optimize quality of the video I send with de-noise
Optimize quality of the video I receive with super resolution
Use hardware acceleration for receiving video
Use hardware acceletation for sending video

I ticked the box in recording settings for Optimize for 3rd party video editor.

So basically, why does the picture look like the attached one anyway? What am I missing in the settings, etc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

If you are an admin or owner of a Pro account then you can request Zoom support enable HD 720p on your account.

If you are an admin or owner on a Business account and above then you can request Zoom support  enable Full HD 1080p on your account.

720HD and 1080 HD needs to be enabled by Zoom, you need to reach to their Zoom customer support through chat or email to request Zoom turn these features on.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dhaivatbundela
Listener

Check your internets upload speed. if your upload speed is more than 5-10 Mbps then your uploading resolution is good.

if your user gets blurry resolution then it might be the users download speed is slow, so he gets blurry resolution.

For the high quality of presentation (Video/Audio Upload) requires higher upload bandwidth.

For the high quality of Viewing (Video/Audio Download) requires higher Download bandwidth.

Frank_TB

Hello,

Do you have Group HD enabled on your account?

Full HD (1080p)

• Business, Education, or Enterprise account
  • Setting must be enabled by Zoom Support
  • i7 Quad Core (physical core) CPU or higher
  • Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS: Global minimum version or higher

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207347086-Using-Group-HD-video 

Regards

Are you saying to have have good resolution for webinars, we need to have a enterprise/business or education account? We are Zoom One Pro with the Zoom Webinars and according to the statics we are sending only 640x360 video with 460 mbps down and 483 mbps up.

Frank_TB

Hello,

If you are an admin or owner of a Pro account then you can request Zoom support enable HD 720p on your account.

If you are an admin or owner on a Business account and above then you can request Zoom support  enable Full HD 1080p on your account.

720HD and 1080 HD needs to be enabled by Zoom, you need to reach to their Zoom customer support through chat or email to request Zoom turn these features on.

Regards