cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my zoom webinar background while streaming live on youtube

EnoraDg
Listener

For the zoom webinar, we put in a wallpaper. But this background does not "transfer" to the youtube webcast (it remains a black background).

Is it normal? Any solution?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Branding is not considered part of the RTSP feed when webcasting - it will not pass through to 3rd-party webcast (and, in our experience, creates unreliable cloud recording looks as well).

For the time being, if you're really concerned about the look of your show/talk/program, I'd recommend a production suite like OBS/vMix/Wirecast and use a tool like ZoomISO (which is now officially a Zoom product).

For long-term, please submit a formal feature request and let Zoom know that this is important to users! The more feature requests Zoom receives on a specific subject, the more likely they are to implement change.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

bstrelko

Branding is not considered part of the RTSP feed when webcasting - it will not pass through to 3rd-party webcast (and, in our experience, creates unreliable cloud recording looks as well).

For the time being, if you're really concerned about the look of your show/talk/program, I'd recommend a production suite like OBS/vMix/Wirecast and use a tool like ZoomISO (which is now officially a Zoom product).

For long-term, please submit a formal feature request and let Zoom know that this is important to users! The more feature requests Zoom receives on a specific subject, the more likely they are to implement change.