cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue some attendees not receiving webinar link

CMB1991
Listener

I have already told people to check spam/junk folders; I have already DOUBLE checked their emails. I have already gone into zoom and RESENT confirmation emails to all who have registered - and I still have people emailing me that they have NOT RECEIVED the link. Not sure what is going one. We have been using ZOOM webinar features since April of 2020 - and this has never been an issue before. Need help!!!! Webinar is tomorrow.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

antics
Listener

We are experiencing the same issue. We've been using the zoom webinars for a couple years without a problem with deliverability on confirmation emails. It seems like in the last week something has changed and we're now only getting them very inconsistently and mostly not at all. Can you update this thread if you find a solution? 

MarkOpsDLH
Listener

Same issue for me. This is driving us insane.

If this is not fixed ASAP we will not renew our subscription and go to competitors...

antics
Listener

UPDATE - we heard back from Zoom customer support today and the issue appears to have been resolved. We confirmed that our confirmation emails seem to be going out now. 

AnnikaZoom
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Thank you for using the Zoom Community to express concern with this issue. As @antics  mentioned, we are happy to report that this issue was identified and resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate your patience while the Zoom team worked to correct this.

CMB1991
Listener

Thank you - I am scheduling my NEXT webinar now - I will let you know how it goes.