cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is previous webinar info lost when we cancel webinar subscription?

NathalieBRIO
Listener

Hi!

I will not be needing to use webinars for several months so I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription (for a while at least). Could you tell me if I will loose all the info on the platform from my previous webinars (registered participants, their answer to surveys/questionnaires...)? I guess if that is the case, I just have to make sure I download everything first.

I'm keeping my Meeting subscription, by the way. Just thinking of cancelling Webinars.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Nathalie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hey Nathalie,

As admin on the account, you will still be able to pull reports from your previous webinars. However, it also does not hurt to go ahead and download everything beforehand.

Brad

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

beardbrad

Hey Nathalie,

As admin on the account, you will still be able to pull reports from your previous webinars. However, it also does not hurt to go ahead and download everything beforehand.

Brad

Hi Brad,

I wanted to weigh the risk of suddenly loosing all the info because I hadn't paid the bill. I will try and make sure I download it soon, but it's better to know I don't have the stress of loosing it all. Thanks for taking the time to answer. All the best,

Nathalie