cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you share the results of your poll live with webinar participants?

cbm_uk
Listener

I want to be able to show my webinar participants the live count of the votes on the poll - I'm sure I have seen someone do this but I can't find anything about it online. Would be very grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.

5 REPLIES 5

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Hello! Yes, you can share your poll results in the webinar, and in the cloud recording of the webinar after: 

anissat_0-1649116886079.png

The viewer can also click the Polls icon in the lower right corner of the playback:

anissat_2-1649116938562.png

However, it will not show up in livestreams/recordings to external services like YouTube or Facebook:
https://youtu.be/C8HyiUU5IYQ?t=1061

(💡 When I host, I purposely read the question, answer options, and results out loud for visually impaired users and those watching the recordings/streams outside of Zoom.)

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

How? How can viewers see live poll results from all participants? Is there a setting I need to enable?

kjhartma

I don't believe hosts/alt hosts/co-hosts can participate in polls.

You'd have to show them all the results after you end the poll, or maybe try sharing your entire screen, including Zoom toolbars.  I'm not sure if that would work or not.

kjhartma

I don't believe you can show the live numbers as people are voting in the poll, I think you can only show numbers/totals to everyone after you end the poll.

unless they are a host, right? Because hosts can see. So what if I made all participants a host? What would be the downfall?