cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending a webinar for attendees but not panelists

AmyBeth
Listener

I know this question was asked a little over two years ago and the answer was no, but wondering whether the suggestion was acted upon. 

It's so awkward to say goodbye to panelists and attendees at the same time. I don't know about others, but I'm often hosting someone from outside my org, spending their time to present within my org, and an in-the-moment debrief or thanks feels important.

4 REPLIES 4

JojoB
Listener

I agree with this.. It would be nice to be able to end session for attendees and be able to thank or recap with panelists 

PraxRob
Listener

If you get the Events package, you can end the webinar for attendees and all panellists are retained for a debrief. We used to set up a second meeting for debriefs but this function in Events is the solution.

AmyBeth
Listener

Thanks PraxRob. I guess if it's possible, it would be great for Zoom to implement it for those of us without Events. I appreciate knowing the functionality exists.

Rs0420
Listener

This is one of my biggest frustrations with Zoom. If you pay for the Webinar add-on you should be able to do this as a default. It’s super awkward to close the session for everyone at the same time without being able to at least thank the panel separately.