cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize email templates after registration

SimplyFlowers03
Listener

Hello,

I am looking for ways to better customize the email templates that are sent out via Zoom upon registration, reminder, and post webinar emails. Similar t what Webinar Jam does.  

Is there a way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

SimplyFlowers03,

Here's an example of what it looks like from my portal. The entire message body of every email is completely editable as well as the banner and logos:

beardbrad_0-1642022245931.png

beardbrad_1-1642022318174.png

Brad

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

beardbrad

SimplyFlowers03,

Yes there is. If you have Admin access to the Zoom portal you can log into zoom.us and go to Account Management > Webinar Settings. From here you'll be able to customize all emails sent out before, during, and after a webinar.

Customizing Webinar Email Settings 

Brad 

RobF

HI, @SimplyFlowers03 

The easiest way to edit the email templates is described in this support article.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203686335-Webinar-Email-Settings?mobile_site=true

If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request.

SimplyFlowers03
Listener

It looks like we will need to upgrade to a Pro account. Do either of you have a visual example of what the customization ability looks like before we decide to upgrade? I want to make sure it has all the features we are looking for.  When I call support they say they can't help and that I need to sign up for a basic Zoom training which doesn't make much sense.

beardbrad

SimplyFlowers03,

Here's an example of what it looks like from my portal. The entire message body of every email is completely editable as well as the banner and logos:

beardbrad_0-1642022245931.png

beardbrad_1-1642022318174.png

Brad

beardbrad

SimplyFlowers03,

Just checking in to see if my solution was helpful. If it was, please mark it as a solution so it can help others!

Brad

Hello 

Jamesn xw a,sd wo cs fwe