cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Zoom Events Reminder Emails

Think
Listener

Hello!

Is it possible to change the confirmation/reminder emails that are sent after a user registers to a Zoom Event? 

For example, I'd like to change the subject line from 'Order Confirmation' to 'Event Confirmation' and either move the text saying 'This event is open to users located in this list of countries or regions. Users located outside of these countries or regions will not be able to join this event. Zoom Events Privacy Statement · Zoom Events Terms of Use' or delete it.

To confirm I'm using Zoom Events not Zoom Webinar.

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Think – I’m also a Zoom Events user. As you probably know, Events has only been in General Availability since October 2021, and while it’s good at some things, it’s still a bit of a work in progress. 

I’m not aware of any means to customize any of the emails Zoom sends out related to Zoom Events at this time. I agree with you – it would be great to have this capability. 

A few suggestions:

• Make a feature request here:  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Note that in the Advanced Options editor of the Event, there are options to turn off certain notifications.  I understand the API suite supporting Events is also not very complete, but if you have the capability to program your own access to the Event data, you might be able to send whatever notices you want.
  • From your Hub’s Events listing, choose Manage Registration (instead of Edit) from the menu, and export the registration data; use that to send emails out with your own wording. You’d have to manage keeping new registrations and old registrations separate to eliminate duplicate emails, but it can be done with a little effort. 

Hopefully the Events platform will mature over time. In the meantime, there are things in Events  already that we just can’t do without!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks for your response Ray. 😊