cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner at bottom in Zoom-Meeting/Webminar with panelist name?

sfuvet-mwo
Listener

Hi all

Recently I attended a great Zoom webminar. The organizing company had prepared some kind of  background for all panelists. The video feed included at the bottom a banner like a "newsticker banner" you would see on TV (example below) with the name of the webminar and their name of the participant, but otherwise the video feed showed what the camera captured (nothing was blurred or covered)

newsticker by adobe stock.png

Thus I guess it was not any type of "virtual background", yet the IT guy told me this was done by standard Zoom functionality.

I searched but was unable to find out how to accomplish this. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks for reading!

- Maurice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sfuvet-mwo! Welcome to the Zoom Community. I just realized you didn't receive a reply to your post. Please check out the following knowledge base article and let me know if that helps! I think this might be the functionality you are looking for 🙂: Using Webinar Session Branding

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sfuvet-mwo! Welcome to the Zoom Community. I just realized you didn't receive a reply to your post. Please check out the following knowledge base article and let me know if that helps! I think this might be the functionality you are looking for 🙂: Using Webinar Session Branding

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?