cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowing no shows to watch webinar on-demand without registering again

kgl511
Listener

Hi there -

I'm running a live webinar tomorrow and will be making the recording available on-demand so that people who were unable to attend are able to watch it later. I also want to allow people who did not have a chance to register for the webinar before it went live the ability to register for the on-demand webinar. What I'm having trouble with is making it so that the people who registered and no-showed the live webinar don't HAVE to re-register for the on-demand webinar. Is this possible? 

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I don't believe that the registration process to view a recording and the registration requirement prior to getting into a Meeting or Webinar are tied to one another. There are a lot of folks who only record their Zoom meeting of themselves or a small group, without an audience, and then make it an on-demand, registration required viewing experience.

Without the two registration databases being tied together you'd never know who viewed the recording if they had registered for the event and attended. I think it's meant to be able to track each person who viewed the recording, therefore requiring registration from everybody.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen