cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom changing from .us to .com?

MP2409
Listener

Hey all, I received an email saying that Zoom "over the next few months we will be migrating our email addresses from @Zoom.us to @Zoom.com." It is requesting that I make sure @Zoom.com emails are approved on my teams email lists. It just seems like a strange email because I am the only one on my team who received it and it isn't signed off. I can't seem to find any other information regarding this and am trying to make sure it is legitimate. 

Any thoughts or information is appreciated! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @MP2409This email is legit. This would not impact your day to day business and you would still be able to use your existing Zoom meeting/webinar links as there will be no changes in meeting or logging in to your account. This is purely to inform you about the emails coming from Zoom. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KhatC

Hi @MP2409This email is legit. This would not impact your day to day business and you would still be able to use your existing Zoom meeting/webinar links as there will be no changes in meeting or logging in to your account. This is purely to inform you about the emails coming from Zoom. 

MP2409
Listener

Perfect! Thank you so much for the confirmation. Have a wonderful day!