cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Scheduler: A Powerful Tool for Streamlining Meetings and Appointments

KhatC
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Scheduling meetings used to be a tedious task, a never-ending game of scheduling Tetris, trying to fit everyone's availability into a neat little grid, which made it a time-consuming endeavor. But then, Zoom Scheduler came into the picture, a scheduling wizard that lets me effortlessly share my availability, allows my clients and colleagues to easily book appointments with me, and helps me focus on the important stuff – the actual meetings themselves.

KhatC_0-1700151404290.png

Key Features of Zoom Scheduler:

• Share your availability: Zoom Scheduler allows you to share your availability with others, so they can easily see when you are available for meetings.
  • Book appointments: Others can book appointments with you directly through Zoom Scheduler.
  • Manage your schedule: Zoom Scheduler allows you to view and manage your schedule in one convenient location.
  • Integrations: Zoom Scheduler integrates with Zoom Meetings, Zoom Mail and Calendar, Google Calendar, and Microsoft 365.

Benefits of Using Zoom Scheduler:

• Save time: Zoom Scheduler can save you time by eliminating the back-and-forth emailing and phone calls that are often required to schedule meetings.
  • Boost productivity: Zoom Scheduler can help you boost your productivity by making it easy to schedule meetings and appointments with people inside and outside of your organization.
  • Improve communication: Zoom Scheduler can help improve communication by providing a centralized location for scheduling meetings and appointments.
  • Increase efficiency: Zoom Scheduler can help increase efficiency by allowing you to manage your schedule in one convenient location.

Overall, Zoom Scheduler is a powerful and versatile tool that can help you save time, boost productivity, and improve communication. I encourage you to give it a try and see how it can help you streamline your meetings and appointments. To learn more about how to use this amazing feature, check out Getting started with Zoom Scheduler.

4 REPLIES 4

crissyd
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Zoom Scheduler!🔥 Customers are also starting to transition to this tool because of the ability to align both internal and external calendars, native within Zoom and it's cheaper!

Dee_S
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

I have been utilizing the Zoom Scheduler, and it is just awesome! Having this additional feature in my already great, all in one platform -- Zoom, just makes everything easier and quicker!

iambobsat
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

This is incredibly informative. Thank you for distilling the information so effectively, Khat! 

Bri

So convenient! Thanks for sharing this @KhatC  💡

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?