cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilize Zoom AI Companion Today!

lancetlc
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Just in case you've been out of the loop the past few months, Zoom IQ is now "Zoom AI Companion".

I've been in a few conversations with customers recently asking about it. I wanted to share the common objections I usually get.  Note that the following inquiries may or may not be in verbatim. 😁

So Is Zoom AI Companion Skynet in disguise?

Nope. it's a generative AI digital assistant that helps users and their teams do more. Zoom AI Companion is designed to seamlessly integrate with your Zoom experience, offering a range of capabilities that can help you work smarter, not harder. (Props to you if you got the reference 😎)

So it has a new name. Big whoop. It must have the same features as the old Zoom IQ.

Not exactly. Here's a list of what it CAN do:

• Meeting summaries: Zoom AI Companion can generate summaries of your Zoom meetings, even if you didn't record them. This can help you save time and stay on top of what was discussed.
  • Chat thread summaries: Zoom AI Companion can also summarize chat threads, so you can quickly catch up on long discussions in chat while you were focused elsewhere.
  • Real-time transcription: Zoom AI Companion can provide real-time transcription of your Zoom meetings, which can be helpful for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, or for people who want to follow along with the meeting without having to look at the screen.
  • Translation: Zoom AI Companion can translate your Zoom meetings into over 30 languages in real time. This can help you communicate with people from all over the world.
  • Brainstorming: Zoom AI Companion can help you brainstorm new ideas by generating text, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. It can also help you to improve your creative writing skills.
  • Coaching: Zoom AI Companion can provide you with feedback on your communication and presentation skills in Zoom meetings. This can help you to improve your public speaking skills and become a more effective communicator.

If it's AI then it MUST cost something!

Wrong again! It will be included at no additional cost with paid Zoom user accounts. Because here at Zoom, our goal is to deliver happiness. 

Ooh... So how do I go about activating it?

If your role is Member in your account, you can summon your Account Owner or Admin and share this link on how to Get Started With Zoom AI Companion 

We're really cautious on how Zoom handles our data. (Asking for peace of mind)

We totally understand. Please check this article about How Zoom AI Features Handle Your Data

Try Zoom AI Companion today and see the difference it can make for your work. We encourage you to connect with your Account Executive if you want to discuss your current licensing plans.

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hmm, Hmm, that really looks like a post Skynet in disguise would write .... 🤖  🤖  🤖  🤖  

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

Thank you for sharing these very accurate scenarios / FAQs, @lancetlc ! Really amazed by how AI Companion can help users to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills. I also like that you have granular control over the features so you can only enable those that your team needs and / or turn it on for a specific group.

SwSat
Listener

Hi Ian, thanks for the info - where do I find the translation option in AI companion?

crissyd