cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🌟 Transforming Workflows with AI: A Success Story! 🌟

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Recently, I had an enlightening conversation with one of our valued customers. They were grappling with a common issue: their team was spending more time on mundane tasks like record-keeping and documentation than on meaningful customer interactions. 📉

After conducting an internal survey, they discovered a growing sense of frustration among employees due to this imbalance. 😞

But here's where the story takes a turn for the better! 💡 I introduced them to Zoom's AI Companion, specifically the Meeting Summary feature. And guess what? It was a game-changer! Not only did it address their primary concern, but it also came at no extra cost with their existing licenses. 🚀

Fast forward to today, and the results are nothing short of remarkable! 🎉 Their pilot group has embraced the technology with open arms, and the feedback? Exceptional! 🌟

Gone are the days of burnout from tedious tasks. Now, after each meeting, they receive a comprehensive summary straight to their inbox, ready to be seamlessly integrated into their CRM. 💼

With the completion of phase 2 deployment, they've successfully onboarded 100% of their users! 🚀

If you find yourself nodding along because you're facing similar challenges, worry not! We've got your back. Click the link below to discover how you too can activate Meeting Summaries and reclaim your focus on what truly matters – meaningful connections with your customers! 🤝💼

Activate Your Meeting Summaries Now!

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Months later and I'm still blown away by how effective Meeting Summaries are! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Dee_S
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Game-changer indeed! With Meeting Summaries enabled, I don't miss anything in the meeting at all!