cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training not completing.

RadioAndy1
Listener

I have been going through the Zoom administrator training.  Two courses I finish, get to 100% but I still told it is not complete.  (Not getting the certificate of completion). I can only go back to where I felt off or start.  I have gone through the section(s) a few times.  My first one ad no issues.  

Something else I should be doing?

TIA.

1 REPLY 1

JM
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @RadioAndy1 - thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was unable to replicate the issue but I was able to see that you did spend time in the courses and not receive credit so I've gone ahead and corrected that. Just as a heads up, only the learning plans offer certificates of completion, so there will not be one available for these two individual admin courses. 

If you have any further trouble with courses completing please make sure you are using Chrome as your browser and are not connected to a VPN if possible, while taking the course. You can also reach the Zoom Learning Center team for help through the "Find Help" hot button on the homepage, and the last FAQ links to our help ticketing.