cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Story: How Zoom empower passionate students and dedicated scientists to unite

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Recently, I had the absolute privilege of collaborating with an outstanding non-profit organization that is laser-focused on advancing the awe-inspiring world of bio-research. 🌱🔬

Guess what? Zoom is playing an absolutely pivotal role in their groundbreaking research endeavors, and it's beyond mind-blowing! 🚀 Especially when it comes to igniting global collaboration like never before! 💥

Hold onto your hats because this is the good stuff! Through the magic of Zoom, they've cracked the code in connecting students from all corners of the globe with their team of brilliant scientists. 🌍🧪 The result? Real-time, electrifying discussions that are propelling their research to unimaginable heights! 🌟

But wait, it gets even more amazing! 🌈 They've taken it to a whole new level with Zoom Rooms, decked out with multiple cameras strategically placed that give them a front-row seat to their research subjects. 📸 This isn't just about convenience; it's about creating an interactive wonderland! 🌠

And as if that weren't enough, they've teamed up with Learn Design Apply, unlocking the treasure chest of extra funding opportunities! 💰 It's like a superhero alliance for science! 💪

It truly warms the heart to witness our technology empower enthusiastic students and unwavering scientists, forging a path to infinity and beyond in the captivating realm of bio-research! 🌌🔍

Isn't that just unbelievably exciting?! 🤩🌟

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader
7 REPLIES 7

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing, @bdelossantos. Is there a way for me to sign up as a student to experience this? 😁 

bdelossantos

Great idea! I'll definitely ask 😊

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

crissyd

Count me in too!😁 

Super cool story, @bdelossantos ! Our technology contributing to the advancement of another. Truly remarkable! 

bdelossantos

For sure!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Makes me wish we had Zoom when I was in school! 😄

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

bdelossantos

That's an interesting thought Bri! I'm with you there 🤓

tarapwahcantt
Listener

Impressive tale, @bdelossantos! Our technology playing a role in driving progress elsewhere. Truly extraordinary!