cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be in the Same Room with Immersive View

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

By now, with most of us doing hybrid work (or 100% remote), we are already running out of ideas to drive engagement and make virtual meetings enjoyable.

This is also true for the Operations Director that I met yesterday. We had a very serious conversation about their account’s usage, metrics and adoption of the Zoom platform. The tone changed when I shared our new features and the session ended on a positive note when I showed him how the Immersive View works.

Zoom’s Immersive Scenes make you and your team feel like you’re in the same room, even when you’re not. This brings everyone into a consistent virtual environment, whether it’s a boardroom, classroom, or cafe which makes the meeting more fun because you can communicate more naturally, feel much closer with your team, and get more tasks done.

boardroom-1820x1138.png

cafe-1024x640.png

immersive-view-2-1-1024x578.png

While we’ve provided a few scenes to get you started, you can also upload a custom scene to align with your company’s branding. Hosts can easily change the scene or revert back to Speaker or Gallery View at any time too. 

immersive-view-background-1820x1006.png

When I switched our view to Immersive, the customer was so delighted and said that he’ll try this at their Friday meeting since they’ll be having a game night to which I responded, “Please do. You can either surprise or scare them.😀

Immersive View is not a very new feature as this has been initially announced at Zoomtopia 2020 and yet, a lot of customers aren’t aware that this cool feature exists. Up until now, I still get smiles, positive feedback and good vibes when I end my account reviews with Immersive View.

It's definitely one of the simplest ways to create a fun, cohesive, and collaborative virtual space for your meeting or webinar. An oldie but a goodie indeed! 

What’s your favorite Immersive View experience?

5 REPLIES 5

KhatC

Thanks for sharing, @crissyd! I completely agree on how presenting Immersive View changes the tone of the meeting. I've presented this to some customers during our account reviews and saw the big smiles on their faces upon seeing themselves in the customized scene. 😁 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for sharing this @crissyd ! I love Immersive View because it makes meetings have a fun element, but I definitely could utilize it more 😀💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

vvm
Listener

Thanks for sharing. Is it possible to share a screen and presenter mode while also including participants in an immersive view?

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @vvm , you can share your screen while having participants in an immersive view. Participants will be visible in a smaller window

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

vvm
Listener

@Bri