Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrating 100K Members!!!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

25,000...50,000...75,000...100,000 🚀🚀

The Zoom Community Team is proud to be celebrating 100,000 community members! In just a few short months, this community has grown exponentially. We could not be more proud to be a part of something so impactful to our users. It brings us so much happiness to see all of the positive and helpful discussions amongst community members across the globe 😍

Thank you all for your contributions! Let's continue learning, growing, and delivering happiness together 💙

We would love to hear from you! Reply below and share one way that the Zoom Community has helped you 👇🏾

100K Image.jpg

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
28 REPLIES 28

alexisbrown
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Amazing milestone!!! 👏🚀 Thank you to our community members, you make this all possible! I love seeing so much collaboration across this community 😍😍😍.

giphy

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

Добрый день. Мною в марте   месяце была оформлена подписка на 1 месяц профессионального тарифа до 05 марта 2022 года, за которую я потерял 14,99 долларов. 05 марта 2022 года с моей карты автоматически снято 14,99 долларов за следующий месяц подписки, на которую я не давал август, так как мне данный профессиональный тариф уже не требуется. Как вернуть мои деньги в размере 14,99 долларов США, которые были сняты 5 марта 2022 года.

Cami
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Way to go, Zoom Community Team! 🎉 It's amazing to see how much the Community has grown!
A way that the Zoom Community has helped me is by learning more about Zoom. There are so many great discussions posted here that helped me learn more about other products. It's also great to interact with others! 

Cami Pitts

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

What a pleasure it has been to get to know our members! You all make this community a vibrant and engaging place to be.  THANK YOU!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

can you tell us how to be zoom moderator in zoom community

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I've got 100K problems, but this Community ain't 1! If you're having Zoom issues, I feel good for you cuz, I got 100K problems, but the Community ain't one! 

Shout out to all the outstanding Zoom Community Members that make this platform such a great place to learn, collaborate and deliver happiness to @All Zoomies worldwide.  

So proud to be a small part of such a "Grand Venture!"

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

giphy

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Jeff
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

This is an AMAZING milestone for our beloved Zoom Customers 😍😊

Thank you to every collaborator, champion, and moderator for making the Zoom experience better with each topic and solution shared. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Huge THANK YOU to all the community members that have been a part of this amazing community! To many more new faces in the community and new discussions! So happy to have you all here delivering happiness! 🎉

ezgif.com-gif-maker (10).gif

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Creola

This is such an Amazing Accomplishment! So proud of your work and to see such a rapid growth!

allysusalla

100K!!!  This is a great community of Zoom Users who want to collaborate and grow with us.  Thank you to all of our Zoom Clients!  Keep those questions coming....😀

Bort

So proud of what everyone has done to make this Community as successful and helpful as it is and will continue to be! 

Iris

So proud of such amazing milestone breaking. Really appreciate everyone's effort to make our Community successful and helpful. Let's keeping delivering happiness to our Zoom users!

fn83817
Listener

Thanks

P-S
Attendee

Yes, Me at least sent about zoom community to 34 people.

--
P-S

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing the Zoom Community @P-S ! 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

dayday101
Listener

Zoom has helped me through every aspect of my buisness,even my personal life thank you ,and thank you for making it possible for communication for buisnesses,and for all the people across the nations to be able to communicate during these times of tormoil Thank you to all Zoom affiliates and to every one that makes all this possible.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

This makes me so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

CassiexMiles
Listener

WOO! zoom is a fun way to have meetings.

Rafia
Listener

Wow nice

IsaEltasiky
Listener

Ma Sya Allah Tabaarakallah ...Nice...

MJLDN
Listener

Cant imagine it is that many members after this weeks fiasco, issuing so many individuals with an error fault 1132 to which you cannot advise on any fix, just read the online forums.  I am affected and this is impacting my income as I cannot link to clients for meetings.  Please can you find a solution to this as soon as possible, and at least publicly acknowledge individuals frustrations.

Rine
Attendee

Thank you zoom.

heatherarent
Listener

This is a great community of Zoom Druggies who want to unite and grow with us. There are so numerous great conversations posted then that helped me learn further about other products. So proud of what everyone has done to make this Community as successful and helpful.🏆

@heatherarent wrote:

This is a great community of Zoom Druggies who want to unite and grow with us. There are so numerous great conversations posted then that helped me learn further about other products. So proud of what everyone has done to make this Community as successful and helpful.🏆

IP-Man

Way to go !!

Cheers!

Slothy
Listener

good! i love zoom!

Ine3
Attendee

You know like that,way to go,going were,going to zoom community champion 🤗😘