cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'your account is inactive ,please contact with admin

rohan572x
Listener

I am tring to call my relative my zoom account showing me (your acount inactive contact with admin) I'm owner this account I have checked admin page there is everything active .  please can anyone guide me properly? how do resolve this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @rohan572x ,

If this is done via mobile, it's possible that you're still logged in to a different account. I you sign-out first, and log back in to the correct active account. I hope this helps.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bdelossantos

Hello @rohan572x ,

If this is done via mobile, it's possible that you're still logged in to a different account. I you sign-out first, and log back in to the correct active account. I hope this helps.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

rohan572x
Listener

@bdelossantos  I just tried to it but there is same issue.please can you tell me how we can solve this problem.
Thank you!

bdelossantos

Hi @rohan572x ,

If all else fails, I suggest having the owner/admin report this to our support via ticket for further investigation.