cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tech support access?

GraceSt
Listener

Am a licensed user and when trying to contact phone support (having wasted an hour trying to find the answer I needed on ZOOM and on the web) was told my account does not come with phone support -- but the profile says it does. What do I need to do to get help with a problem that is not covered in any of the help topics available?

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GraceSt, thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community!

I apologize for the difficulty you are having reaching our support team. Currently, live chat support requires a subscription plan of greater than $50 USD/month and live phone support requires a subscription plan of greater than $200 USD/month. 

Please log in to zoom.us using your web browser then visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003 to view the support options available on your current Zoom plan. 

If you do not currently have live chat or live phone support available on your plan, please feel free to create a thread here in the community. We have many knowledgeable Zoom experts who would be happy to help! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

julesjade
Listener

If your Zoom profile indicates that you have phone support, but you're unable to access it, you should reach out to Zoom's customer support via email or their online support system to resolve the issue and get assistance with your problem.