cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription

yle
Listener

I just made a subscription for a "pro" account, I paid and I received a mail of confirmation, but if I check my account, it is still the basic one. How can be possible? How can I know if my subscription went good?

6 REPLIES 6

jhong
Listener

Same thing happened to me, I made our purchased on two days earlier. Our account still says basic even though the purchase shows up in our invoices in the account billing in the zoom account. I sent in a support ticket to Zoom two days ago and still no actual response (outside of the automated one).

Just an fyi, after making a support ticket about it and attaching screenshots of the receipt/credit card transaction, someone did update my access a couple of days afterwards.

hi27
Listener

Facing the same issue, purchased zoom pro yesterday. I have payment confirmation from zoom on email also but account is still showing as basic

AnderV
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello there!

As the Owner or Admin of the account, could you please confirm if you have actually assigned the license to yourself or the User?

To do so, please follow these steps.

hi27
Listener

I am not able to assign the license since the account is showing as basic. Thus, User type - License option is not available

yle
Listener

Sorry I can't understand what I did wrong, can I then revoke my subscription and be refunded then?