cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewal and 30% off code

Iboyer35
Listener

Please help me benefit from the 30%  renewal code I got by email.

It expires on dec 14th and I don't see how I can goahead and renew using the code on the website. (see screenshot below)

thank you

Iboyer35_0-1670676934649.png

3 REPLIES 3

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Iboyer35 welcome to the Zoom Community! This forum is for questions regarding the Zoom Team Chat product. Because our community is public, we are not able to assist with billing inquiries. For assistance with your account and billing, please find options to reach Zoom Support here.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

kidding??? the link here is for a chatbot ; nobody behind and I don't have my answer. I have the same trouble ... want to use the 30% off you talk about in an e-mail, but I can't validate it on the website. how do I do? please.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @cathy2305  for coupon code issues, please refer to the Knowledge Base Article on Zoom discount code issues 

For issues with discount codes, submit a request to Zoom Support. During the ticket handling process, you must provide details about the discount, such as a screenshot of the coupon code or name of the discount. Zoom Support can help identify if your account is eligible for the discount and adjust your invoice if applicable.

Learn more about applying discounts to your Zoom account.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!