cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license issue

bayer
Listener

Hello,

Two licenses bought, one user with license, can't assign second license to anyone.

Does anyone else have this problem today?

zoom-license-error.png

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@bayer would suggest reaching out to our Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

bayer
Listener

and the best thing is, that i can't even contact zoom support, because only licensed user can do this...

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@bayer would suggest reaching out to our Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

thank you

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

No problem @bayer! 🙂 Let me know how else I can help! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I have the same issue, created a ticket and have received zero actual help -mainly just messages like I am some naughty child who broke the rules -rules that were not disclosed of in a transparent manner I should add, and no indication of when I can regain the use of the licenses I paid for a year in advance. So, any other suggestions moderator? 

Consensio
Listener

We are having the same problem. Do you think it is a glitch with the system.

davidkou
Listener

same problem here.

UltimateZoomie
Participant

yeah me too

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)

davidkou
Listener

Hi, has anyone resolved this issue yet?  Please share.

Yes, after 30 days my licenses were reinstated - Zoom ticketing support was beyond useless and wouldn't even tell me that much, I found it in one of the threads in this community forum 

What did you do to reinstate?

I waited for an entire month - there was no assistance from Zoom in trying to get reinstated nor any idea of when it might happen - if you go into your account - account managment - reports - user activity reports - not sure which one to look at after that but its in there- it will show how many times you've assigned your license and when was the last time you were permitted to do so. Then wait a full 30 days from there.
Incredibly poor communication from Zoom - and even worse customer service. 

Thanks for the info.  I will check.

I agree. From my point of view, this is an illegal act. The rules of the game cannot be changed during the game. They recently changed their terms of service and started applying them to the old licenses instead of just the new ones. I'll probably end up with a lawsuit/chargeback.

I am the treasurer of an art organization and we purchased a one year license PRO level.  In just a month we received the message that we had exceeded the number of transfers allowable.  So, if that is the case, there must be some indication of what that "number" is, however, I have searched the Terms of Service and find nothing even close to that.  It doesn't even refer to assigning licenses to users, but in the applications, there is that option.  So, it is Russian Roulette and you never know when you are going to exceed the transfers.  At that point, you receive the message and your license is basically suspended.  If you go to "Advanced" under users, you will see that you have ZERO licenses. I have called billing and have also opened a Ticket.  After many many emails back and forth, the best that I have gotten is that we have to purchase another license because we violated the Terms of Conditions.  Bizarre.  I was told to call support, but, as you know unless you have a Business license, you cannot get support.  The Billing call that I had alluded to the fact that I should "wait and it may be restored".   I see this was done to your account.  I have never been through such incompetent support online and on the phone.   I suggest to everyone, just buy a license and never try to assign it to a user or you may end up in this situation.  

davidkou
Listener

Zoom Support has restored my license to my owner account.  BUt I am not sure whether I can assign license to another user like before.  Has anyone tried?

BEN İKİ DEFA ÖDEME YAPMAMA RAĞMEN HALA HESABIM YÜKSELTİLMEDİ. AYRICA ABONELİK İÇİN İKİ DEFA ÖDEME ALMALARIDA KANUN DIŞI DEĞİLMİ

robert18
Listener

I am with the same problem, I have two licenses, one license is addressed correctly to the user and the other one I cannot not address to the second user. I simply cannot use it. I don´t know what to do to solve it

The only solution is to wait an entire month from when you tried to assign the license. Zoom is incredibly inflexible for this issue they created.