cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

xxbb
Listener

Hi everyone, I am struggling to contact the human virtual assistant as I want to cancel my subscription. Any info how to contact them. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mr_Zoomtastic
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @xxbb , 

Canceling a Zoom Pro Subscription
  1. Sign in to your Zoom account and web portal.
  2. Then, go to “Account Management”.
  3. Select “Billing”.
  4. Pick “Current Plans”.
  5. Look for the “Cancel Subscription” option. It will help stop auto-renewals.
  6. Click on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm the Zoom cancellation.

If you need more assistance, please contact our billing department by opening a case using this link: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/new-request?id=new_request&sys_id=cb06ab4b8702255089a37408dabb3555

Please make sure you are logged in with your Zoom account so we can access all the necessary data on our end.

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mr_Zoomtastic

Hi @xxbb , 

Canceling a Zoom Pro Subscription
  1. Sign in to your Zoom account and web portal.
  2. Then, go to “Account Management”.
  3. Select “Billing”.
  4. Pick “Current Plans”.
  5. Look for the “Cancel Subscription” option. It will help stop auto-renewals.
  6. Click on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm the Zoom cancellation.

If you need more assistance, please contact our billing department by opening a case using this link: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/new-request?id=new_request&sys_id=cb06ab4b8702255089a37408dabb3555

Please make sure you are logged in with your Zoom account so we can access all the necessary data on our end.

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @xxbb, provided a useful answer, and I've marked it as the accepted solution. Feel free to ask if you have more questions!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?