cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cloud recording will be disabled on Jan 18, 2023

jules2
Listener

I received this message and it pops up each time I log in. Naturally I have gone into my recordings lists and deleted most of my recordings. Plus I have cloud recordings set to auto delete after 30 days. However, I am still getting the message. It seems even deleting the recordings is not solving the problem even though that is the solution that came with the message. Full message below: 
"Because your account has used up all available cloud recording storage, cloud recording will be disabled on Jan 18, 2023.

Click the button below to purchase additional storage space or delete some of your current files"

I have deleted all 21. Still this message is at the top message bar on my account. What am I missing?
8 REPLIES 8

Carolineec
Listener

I have the same problem, and if I upgrade it will cost too much 

zyteyo
Listener

I have this issue too, same message appears even after i deleted my files.

Onlineclasses
Listener

Same problem! I’ve deleted all but one.. anyone get a resolution for this?

Juliet333
Listener

Same - is Zoom going to respond to this or what?!

Onlineclasses
Listener

I emailed support, they said I was using 144% of our cloud storage (which we had been but I’d deleted all but one video over a week ago when we got the email but we kept getting messages and that’s still the amount in use that support sees). So I replied explaining this and sent screenshots of the meeting recordings showing only 1 video there at <300mb and they replied that the engineering team is looking into the incorrectly sent message to some accounts and will do a manual sync to adjust

MeaAustin
Listener

I got the same message.  I keep deleting recordings and I still get that message and it still shows I have used all of my storage.  Normally, once I delete recordings, it shows the space available. 

ghayssen
Listener

I am having the same problem.  Deleted many recordings, emptied Trash, still the same message and I can't make Cloud recordings.  Disturbing that so many users are having the same problem for over a week and are getting no help or insight from Zoom.

Onlineclass
Listener

As an update- support had told me last week that engineering will look into this and do a manual sync. My ticket was closed. But today our cloud recording was disabled anyway!! If you raise a ticket on this don’t close it until they do the manual sync and on their end can see what we see- low/zero recordings in storage. I’m waiting for a response now to my ticket