cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I sign in Zoom greets me as a basic user. I purchased a license and expected to get more

RobertEnglish
Listener

When I sign in, Zoom greets me as a basic user. I purchased a license and expected to get more than a basic welcome. My payment was accepted. What more do I need to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobertEnglish
Listener

Finally, I asked for staff support and she asked if I had other email addresses. Sure. She suggested that I try to sign in with one of my other addresses. And bingo! On the first one I was recognized as what I expected. My invoice had my contact email address, but somehow, it was not the address that the sign-in recognized. I had thought I bought the license using the address on the invoice. That is not my case. I am happy now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RobertEnglish
Listener

No, I can not do that. After selecting User Management, then Users, I am invited to Upgrade Account. I also entered Manage Users with Basic Plan. There I was invited to enter credit card information and payment information. There, is where I stopped. I already purchased a license.

RobertEnglish
Listener

Finally, I asked for staff support and she asked if I had other email addresses. Sure. She suggested that I try to sign in with one of my other addresses. And bingo! On the first one I was recognized as what I expected. My invoice had my contact email address, but somehow, it was not the address that the sign-in recognized. I had thought I bought the license using the address on the invoice. That is not my case. I am happy now.

Amazing! Thank you for sharing an update. Glad you were able to get it figured out 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?