cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Update Needed: Zoom Recording Service Not Active and Payment Status

ashishkumarr_
Listener

I am writing to bring to your attention an urgent matter regarding my Zoom account and payment status. I have been charged for the Zoom services.

Despite the payment being deducted from my account, the status of the payment is still shown as "processing," and my Zoom recording service has not been activated. I would like to inform you that I have also been downgraded to the basic level, as indicated in the invoices that have been cleared.

Considering the importance and urgency of having the Zoom recording service active, I kindly request your immediate attention to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I rely heavily on this service for my professional activities, and the lack of access is causing significant inconvenience and disruption to my workflow.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with a prompt update regarding the status of my payment and the activation of my Zoom recording service. If there are any further steps I need to take or any additional information required, please let me know, and I will provide it promptly.

0 REPLIES 0