cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Request for Plan Downgrade and Reimbursement - Account #110025883

veronicaclark05
Listener

Dear Zoom Support Team,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with my recent experience as a Zoom customer. My account number is 110025883, and I have encountered significant issues while trying to modify my subscription.

I inadvertently subscribed to the Zoom Pro plan, a service level I do not require. My attempts to downgrade my account online have been met with an error message stating that I am unable to cancel, downgrade, or decrease my account. This situation is completely unacceptable and has caused considerable frustration.

I have made multiple efforts to resolve this issue, including waiting on hold for extensive periods during phone calls to your support team, only to be further inconvenienced by your callback system. As a working professional, my availability for receiving calls is limited, and this has compounded the problem, resulting in two months of unwarranted charges.

To rectify this situation, I urgently request the following actions:

1. Immediate downgrade of my account to the basic Zoom service.
  2. Full reimbursement for the charges incurred for the months of October and November, as per invoices INV224218463 and INV228277901.
  3. Compensation for the inconvenience and time spent dealing with this issue, in the form of at least one month of complimentary basic service.

I trust that Zoom values its customers and their experiences. Therefore, I expect a prompt and favorable resolution to this matter. Your immediate attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely, Veronica Clark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @veronicaclark05 I see you have opened a ticket with our Billing Support team and this ticket was closed. Please reach out if you need further assistance!

For future reference, Zoom billing support does not monitor the community, suggest reaching out to them by creating a ticket here

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @veronicaclark05 I see you have opened a ticket with our Billing Support team and this ticket was closed. Please reach out if you need further assistance!

For future reference, Zoom billing support does not monitor the community, suggest reaching out to them by creating a ticket here

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!