Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from "Zoom Pro" to "Zoom Business"

BIM-Pak
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

Till now I have been using 2 Licenses of "Zoom Pro" but now I need to hold 100+ participants on one account, the best economical option is "Zoom Business Plan" which has the capacity of 300 Participants. But it turned out I will need to buy a minimum of 10 Licenses....But I need only 1 Business Plan License, Any solution?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @BIM-Pak.

If you only need this for one account, then simply get the Large Meeting add-on.  See the Zoom Pricing page here (https://zoom.us/pricing) and search for Large Meetings:

Ray_Harwood_0-1720826739435.png

Click the Monthly switch if your needs are temporary, or consider the annual option if you will need this upgrade all year. 

After clicking Buy Now: Assuming this is a one-month only need, select the "One Month" option and it will not be good for 30 days, and not renewed; if your need is for longer, you can select Monthly or Annual, but understand that the initial payment will likely be pro-rated to your regular billing cycle.

My recommendation:

Ray_Harwood_1-1720826919633.png

10 Business License users is way more expensive (especially if 8 licenses would be wasted), so this is your best option.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !