cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer owner of account to another member

judyl1150
Listener

I am currently President of our local woman’s club and last year I set up a personal Zoom account to hold board of director meetings. In gmail, I created a gmail account like this: la***************.

As the owner of the Zoom account, I used that new gmail address and thus I am the sole administrator of the account. Billing for the account comes to my personal email address. I have added 2 other club members as users only, not admins, so they can hold their own meetings but thus with a time limit on the meetings.

As of Nov 1, I will no longer be President and want to know how to proceed to transfer the account to the new President. The new President will be one of the other members currently on the account. In addition, the new President will want the billing to be to a club email rather than her own personal email.

This whole transfer is confusing to us and would like some guidance. Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @judyl1150 thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

I would be happy to lead you in the right direction 🙂

The following article goes over the steps to take when needing to change the account owner: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005686983

Please let me know if you have any questions after going over this article!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?