cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save 50% for the first 4 months for large conferences for 500 participants when buying before 31.12

Ernest_Tsoy
Listener

Hello, I tried to use the coupon "Save 50% during the first four months of using the additional monthly plan for large conferences for 500 participants when buying before 31/12. The conditions apply." The error message "Unfortunately, you do not have the rights to use this coupon" appears.

1) What are the restrictions for getting this coupon?

When I tried to use this coupon in November instead 25  (50  / 2 = 25  ) Unexpectedly, an invoice was issued in the amount of  146.33

2) Why did this calculation happen?

Sincerely, Ernest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Ernest_Tsoy 

For issues with discount codes, submit a request to Zoom Support. During the ticket handling process, you must provide details about the discount, such as a screenshot of the coupon code or name of the discount. Zoom Support can help identify if your account is eligible for the discount and adjust your invoice if applicable.

Learn more about applying discounts to your Zoom account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

@Ernest_Tsoy 

For issues with discount codes, submit a request to Zoom Support. During the ticket handling process, you must provide details about the discount, such as a screenshot of the coupon code or name of the discount. Zoom Support can help identify if your account is eligible for the discount and adjust your invoice if applicable.

Learn more about applying discounts to your Zoom account.

Hi, unfortunately I have been waiting for a response from the support service for 9 days now.