cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid renewal of zoom one pro annual account not activated, difficulties contacting customer support

Marcosnord
Listener

Hi every one,

Last mars 6th I made the payment to renew my zoom one pro annual account. The money was withdrawn from my card and I got a mail from zoom confirming the payment with an invoice attached. Today as I try to start a meeting the time is limited to 40 minutes and the profile says I only have a Basic account.
I've called billing support and are still waiting after 30 minutes, I live in South America, in Bolivia and only the cost of the call while waiting for somebody to pick the phone is over 30 $us.
I've also try the Chatbot which is not helpful at all. I seems crazy Zoom doesn't have a better support for its customers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Marcosnord I see you have opened your ticket. I would suggest reaching out and continuing the process of handling your case with Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community and will best answer your question within the ticket.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Marcosnord I see you have opened your ticket. I would suggest reaching out and continuing the process of handling your case with Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community and will best answer your question within the ticket.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

is not possible to contact them, I was waiting for one hour on telephone and they never picked up

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Marcosnord - 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.

S_K

Hi @Marcosnord 

Please make sure you have assigned your paid license to yourself. See Assigning Zoom Licenses. If you need further assistance, please reach out to Billing by chat.

Please click Accept as Solution if this led you to a resolution. This will help others who may have the same question.

Marcosnord
Listener

not helpful