cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for Zoom Pro but my account says that I am not a member.

manish22
Listener

I paid for zoom pro and my account says that I am not a member and therefore cannot access support services to help.     What do I do - I have tried to call the support team, email them and even chat to the tedious bot. 

8 REPLIES 8

manish22
Listener

Any response to this from anyone 

pissed
Listener

ditto

Ziglor
Listener

I am facing the same dilemma.  I have tried to call the support team, email them and even chat. No response 

mrw129
Listener

This is happening to me as well - I pay for Zoom Pro but cannot make meeting more than 40 minutes and my profile says basic, but when I go to the Plans and Product page, "Pro" is my "Current Plan"

pissed
Listener

I don't get it. Meanwhile, while there are actual people looking at this thread - are you struggling with the new dashboard? It overlays everything else on my screen and I am unable to close it. help!

manish22
Listener

Zoom support people are looking at this chat and yet no one helping with this simple request for paid members. 

manish22
Listener

Still not reply - besides add user to the user management which does not work.   

JH-CPWA
Listener

Similar here.  Zoom One Pro Plan, it says I have exceeded the limit of license assignments but  I can't find how many I am allowed to have, plus ALL of my (8) users have the "basic" dot filled in and NOBODY is designated "licensed" nor can I assign licenses.  I checked about purchasing another license and got a quote for about $2000 but there must be a minimum of 10 users!  Time to find another provider I'm afraid.