cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails with confirmation code

GG1955

I had to create a new account because I was not receiving email from Zoom with confirmation codes which would permit me to sign in.  I see from the Zoom Community this happens occasionally.  Can it be explained and corrected and fixed?  I was using my account with no issues up to this week.   I was trying on two different types of HP laptops and wasn't receiving confirmation emails on either laptop.  One laptop was Microsoft Edge and the other was Google Search.

Also, to create a support ticket or get any support from Zoom I needed to sign in...which I couldn't.  The chatbot is not helpful with this issue.  

Also, your question "Select Location" is impossible to choose.  My topic was not listed.

1 REPLY 1

ZoomieLo
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @GG1955 

If you are unable to receive emails from Zoom, including notifications and activation emails, you can use the following information to troubleshoot.

Notes:

Account-related notifications will come from ""no-reply zoom.us""
Support ticket emails will come from "support zoom us" or "customercare zoom us"
While most mail servers receive Zoom's emails within a few minutes, some mail servers may take 30 minutes or longer.

If your email is managed by your organization, you can ask them to ensure
""no-reply zoom us"" and to check if the Zoom IP addresses are allowed by your company's email server. Click here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0060106

It may also be necessary to check your Spam folder for these emails, as some services may mistakenly mark them as Spam.

If you are still unable to find the emails or you no longer have access to your original email address associated with your Zoom account, contact Zoom Support to check if the email address is on a bounce list.