cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change sign-in email, but cannot access previous email  to confirm the change

S77
Listener

I need to change my sign-in email, but I cannot access my previous email  to confirm the change. So, what do I do to solve this? I tried to contact Zoom Support but with no luck.

When I tried  to change under "My profile" and "Sign-in Email", this  came up:

"Check your previous sign-in email (......) to confirm this change. Until your new email address is activated, you can still sign in with your previous one. All notifications will still be sent to this email address. If you cannot access your previous email, contact Zoom Support."

22 REPLIES 22

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @S77 I see you've opened a ticket with our Zoom support team. I'd recommend responding to Rodel about getting that email confirmation so our support team can move forward assisting you. 

Thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I have the same issue as S77 query - who or what is Rodel?

Thank you

I have the same issue, what can we do, and how can we contact Rodel?

Hey RN, I submitted a ticket, but it was closed without a resolution or a reason. 

Could you assist with this request, please? 

Thank you 

I have the same issue and cannot submit a ticket because I do not have access to the original email. What is the solution for this?

I have the same problem.  The email address I used to sign up with Zoom was hacked and no emails come through EVER at that address, so I cannot confirm the change.  I tried calling Zoom support, but as a small business my account isn't pricey enough to get live support.  So what do I do?

I have the same issue. how did you resolve it?

Same issue!

Did you manage to solve it? i have exactly the same issue...

Hi, I have the same issue as S77 query, I don't know how to contact support. Please assist.

I have the same problem. How do I contact Rodel ??

Please help this is hindering our work processes! 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @S77 apologies, you will need to respond to the support agent that is assisting you in-order to move forward with your request. 

As to @Florangela @tj24hours @danielsdon68 @rekomtek & everyone else that is longer has access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request (ensure Billing & Account Management is selected) to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

Hope this helps and apologies for any confusion! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Shifty
Listener

I have the same issue. Nor do I have any idea what a Rodel is!

LeezaK
Listener

Same for me, who is the best person to contact? 

chaiwh
Listener

Hi...i have same issue, how do you solved it at the end?

jandidang
Listener

I have the same issue, what can we do, and how can we contact?

AdminSuperstar
Listener

I have the same issue 15.9.22 & just going around & round in circles trying to get help!  So frustrating.

lalinford
Listener

I have the same message.  I tried calling technical support but am not able to get help.  What do I do?

JulieB3
Listener

I submitted a ticket but just got a 'follow these steps to change your email' support doc link and then the ticket was autoclosed. Even though in my request I said I dont have access to the original email anymore which was the reason I was making the support request in the first place. Had just paid for a full year up front. Now when I look in their ticket management system there is no record the ticket # actually exists.  I'm just going to cancel my subscription (even after paying for a full year) and switch to another product. This customer service is terrible.

rekomtek
Listener

Hi...i have same issue, how do you solved it at the end?

danielsdon68
Listener

cannot access my previous email to confirm email change. I'm ready to ask for a refund after i upgraded to the pro version this is very bad customer service.

tj24hours
Listener

what a joke. the help says to contact customer support and customer supports says to go here. both don't offer a solution for not having access to an old email.