cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My option for currency change is greyed out

KabeerHusain
Listener

Earlier there was not Indian currency available so I used US currency for bill payment. But now when I try to change the currency the tab for currency is greyed out and I am not able to change it to Indian rupees. Please help me change this

8 REPLIES 8

mhart
Listener

Were you able to get any response from ZOOM on this? I have the same problem with my account being setup with USD even though I have put down a Canadian address.

Let me take over

Medifutura
Listener

Any Solutions?

Mani1
Listener

Any help on this ?

kisekirecord
Listener

same problem ¥!how did you fix it?

KabeerHusain
Listener

When asked they didn't have any idea at first. But at last found a method. For this you need to delete your current zoom account and then sign up again.

ednew911
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Are you using an online account (purchased online)? If yes, there are two things you need to check.

1. Ensure that you change your SOLD TO ADDRESS Country is set to INDIA

2. Ensure that you are not on VPN and that your IP address should reflect and INDIA location (Geolocation tagging). https://www.iplocation.net/

If you are on a plan that was QUOTED by a sales representative or account executive, reach out to them so they can assist you on changing your currency.

NOTE: You can only change currency once for the entire life of the account.

ednew911
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Are you using an online account (purchased online)? If yes, there are two things you need to check.

1. Ensure that you change your SOLD TO ADDRESS Country is set to INDIA

2. Ensure that you are not on VPN and that your IP address should reflect and INDIA location (Geolocation tagging). https://www.iplocation.net/

If you are on a plan that was QUOTED by a sales representative or account executive, reach out to them so they can assist you on changing your currency.

NOTE: You can only change currency once for the entire life of the account.