cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of zoom

User2445
Listener

Hi everyone

Sorry if this off piste but wondered if anyone had any advice.

- I am locked out of my paid account (know password and user ID) but at the passcode stage, this never appears in my inbox / spam folder.

Posting this using my free account.

Unfortunately I can't contact zoom support because on a free account you can't set up a ticket. To call you need a hostID which is locked in my account.

Any ideas how to contact zoom?

3 REPLIES 3

BeingONE
Listener

Same happened to me - no idea how to get past it - how could they create such a system that locks you out with NO way of being able to access your own account?!?!?

BeingONE
Listener

A possible solution to being locked out with the "verification email that never comes" because Zoom Support is thoroughly worthless even with a paid account.

I literally spent all afternoon and night on the phone and computer trying to get ANYONE at Zoom to respond - I got nothing from Zoom NO help at all - Your software is great --> your support SUX!!!

Lock Out Solution 
Go to Zoom.us --> log out --> try logging in again but this time login with gmail account option

This seems to bypass their stupid and broken ZOOM OTP verification mechanism.

(I have a gmail account associated with my Zoom acct - I think this will only work if you have a gmail account associated with your Zoom account - there is an option there for facebook login also, I didn't try that option.

Carol-65
Listener

SAME!!! ZOOM CS SUX!!