cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need 2 hour time for 2 week training program

bonnie4L12-_
Listener

I need to upgrade my account for 2 hour training sessions for two weeks beginning April 3 ,2023

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

bonnie4L12-_
Listener

April 3 to April 14

View solution in original post

these hours are needed for my training classes

How do I pay for my upgrade

6 REPLIES 6

bonnie4L12-_
Listener

training classes

April 3 to April 14

these hours are needed for my training classes

How do I pay for my upgrade

jamesmary
Listener

If you need to schedule a 2-week training program on Zoom with 2 hours per session, here are the general steps you can follow:

1. Create a Zoom account: If you don't already have one, create a Zoom account by going to the Zoom website and following the instructions to sign up.

2. Schedule the meetings: Once you have a Zoom account, log in and click on the "Schedule a Meeting" button. Choose the date and time for the first session, and set the duration for 2 hours. Repeat this step for each session over the 2-week period.

3. Invite participants: After scheduling each session, invite the participants by sending them the meeting link and any necessary login information.

4. Prepare the training materials: Make sure to prepare any training materials, such as presentations or handouts, in advance of each session.

5. Conduct the training: On the day and time of each session, start the Zoom meeting and conduct the training as planned.

6. Follow up: After each session, follow up with participants as needed and make any necessary adjustments to the training program.

By following these steps, you can schedule a 2-week training program on Zoom with 2 hours per session.

jamesmary
Listener

If you need to schedule a 2-week training program on Zoom with 2 hours per session, here are the general steps you can follow:

1. Create a Zoom account: If you don't already have one, create a Zoom account by going to the Zoom website and following the instructions to sign up.

2. Schedule the meetings: Once you have a Zoom account, log in and click on the "Schedule a Meeting" button. Choose the date and time for the first session, and set the duration for 2 hours. Repeat this step for each session over the 2-week period.

3. Invite participants: After scheduling each session, invite the participants by sending them the meeting link and any necessary login information.