cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting an invoice for an account number I do not have?

annukka
Listener

I have deleted my account profile and I have no pending invoices. Still I keep getting an invoice for an account that I do not have according my account manager?  What on earth should I do?

I have contacted billing and account management and who ever for dozen of times. Get no answer. Still the invoices keep on coming...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @annukka 

Thank you for the invoice number! I located your ticket and the account associated to the invoice. Please look for my response there. I've taken care of this for you.

Kind regards,

~S

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

S_K

Hi @annukka 

You cancelled on the first day of a new monthly service period. Cancellations become effective at the end of the current service period. Once cancelled, you continue to have access to paid features until the subscription service period expires. I understand the "next invoice date" is confusing. As long as you see "cancelled" in your billing portal, you will no longer be billed. 

Hi @S_K 

You are talking about the account paid 18,59€/month. That one I deleted. But the invoice I keep getting is for ANOTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER that I do not even own:  I have received 4 e-mails saying my invoice (for the next period) is declined several times, as it has my old bank account number. This mail just keeps coming ("pleas correct your billing information..") despite that I have informed zoom about this.

A year ago I asked Zoom to correct the problem: the number on invoice IS NOT my account number.  So I was paying both my own account invoices as this mysterical one. Zoom promised to correct this. Nevetherless, nothing changed, the invoices just keeps on coming. Luckily my bank account number WAS changed, or it had beed automatically paid..  The invoice is close to 190€/year.  Why do I keep getting that?

If you can not see it pending on my account - no wonder, nor can I. But if you would please see what invoices you are sending to my e-mail address?

(the invoice number is INV197730790 )

Yours, Annukka

S_K

Hi @annukka 

Thank you for the invoice number! I located your ticket and the account associated to the invoice. Please look for my response there. I've taken care of this for you.

Kind regards,

~S

Hello, I'm having the same issue. I cancelled, but see this balance. I don't want an account. I do not use zoom anymore. Tried it for 1 year. The year is over. I can't get anyone from customer service to answer the phone. Music plays for hours. Help. Bernadette

annukka
Listener

Thank you ever so much! I appreciate your help and I do apologize my irritation. Solved!

Yours, 

Annukka