cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a response from Zoom?

DrMeganCox
Listener

I use paid Zoom so that it is HIPAA compliant. However, despite repeated e-mails for the last month, I cannot get in touch with the Sales team to sign a BAA (which I was told is who I need to contact after first trying a Support ticket).  Has anyone ever just not heard back from Zoom about something so important?  Do I need to cancel my account and start a new one to get the attention of the sales team? Any ideas or help here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Good morning!

I checked ticket TS0445486 and see that the lock-out was resolved and a phone number + extension was provided for contacting Sales. There is also a Contact Sales form you can use.

The instructions below were provided through ticket BIL0351662. Did you also try this?

1. Please log in to Zoom.us

2. Click Plans and Billing and Plan Management.

3. Click View More Products then scroll down.

4. Enable the Business Association Agreement.

Reference: HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) 

If neither option to contact sales has received a response, I will do my best to get you through to them. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

S_K

@DrMeganCox 

I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time contacting our Sales team. Are you using this page to send your request? You'll also find a phone number on that page.

Just following up again?  Can you please provide me with any assistance as a Zoom employee? 

DrMeganCox
Listener

Yes! I have used it 3 times over the past 6 weeks.  Thank you for your reply.  Can you please provide me with any assistance as a Zoom employee?  I have never had to work so hard to get the attention of a service I am paying for.  At this point, I have been paying for it this entire time without it actually meeting my needs (being HIPAA compliant).

S_K

Hi @DrMeganCox 

I'm sorry. I respond in Zoom Community voluntarily when time allows. Time hasn't been allowing so much recently. If you haven't yet received a response to your ticket, please let me know the ticket number (one will do). I'm happy to check the status and ensure it receives attention.

I appreciate it! The link you provided does not provide a ticket number although I have used it 3 times.

Should I submit a new help request? I previously submitted a request (TS044586) that mentioned that I need a BAA, but we only focused on more urgently removing a feature I didn't need (educational account status).

S_K

Good morning!

I checked ticket TS0445486 and see that the lock-out was resolved and a phone number + extension was provided for contacting Sales. There is also a Contact Sales form you can use.

The instructions below were provided through ticket BIL0351662. Did you also try this?

1. Please log in to Zoom.us

2. Click Plans and Billing and Plan Management.

3. Click View More Products then scroll down.

4. Enable the Business Association Agreement.

Reference: HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) 

If neither option to contact sales has received a response, I will do my best to get you through to them. 

THIS is the answer I have been searching for!  S_K, your answer with instructions was exactly what I have been searching for.  I would not recommend that anyone ever try the "Contact Sales" form since they do not reply. However, I hope if someone is Googling they find the answer provided here, as it worked and was so simple!! 🙂

S_K

So happy I could help! Have a wonderful day!