cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error l assigning non assigned licenses

Jeloaiza
Listener

I am having trouble assigning users. We have 30 licenses and NONE are assigned. When I try to assign one as I normally do, it tells me there are none available.  I even have eliminated all of the users, I have now only 2 users, 30 licenses, but it says: "You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit" .  Can you please help me?   

5 REPLIES 5

WebmasterLDH
Listener

Me pasa lo mismo.
Ni siquiera me deja asignar la licencia al usuario principal de la cuenta.

profesordigital
Listener

buenos dias, alguna solucion, me pasa lo mismo en 2 cuentas distintas

Good morning I have the same problem in 2 diferents accounts

jo23
Listener

Lock a second time they might be there 

jbga
Attendee

Same here.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Each license is intended to be assigned to one user indefinitely. While it can be removed from one user and assigned to another, there is an undocumented limit to the number of times a license can be reassigned. Once that that has been reached, Zoom gives you this error: “You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account”. Once you purchase an additional license and assign it to a user, my understanding is that the one or more of the remaining locked licenses will be released to be reassigned. 

It may be a violation of Zoom’s Terms of Service to freely reassign a small number of licenses among a larger number of users in an account. 
https://explore.zoom.us/en/terms/ 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !