Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in with apple ID

Fuzail
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi

My zoom account which logs in through my apple ID recently expired. I have renewed it on the app store > 24 hours ago but cannot log in. There is no error message. Once I enter the username and password, it just goes back to the login screen. The hyperlink looks weird though. This is what it says in the address bar:

https://zoom.us/signin?error=access_denied&_x_zm_rtaid=XzLyc4rNQMmBgvBESydbYw.1708444248743.a0f7ed38...

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA

HI @Fuzail thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and has deployed a fix. Please try again. 

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I had the same problem for weeks and couldn't use my paid subscription! The support doesn't understand me and won't refund me anything, that's fraud and not allowed in Germany! Please get in touch with someone who can help me properly!

ScoutGill
Newcomer
Newcomer

There can be a few reasons why you can't log in with your Apple ID. Here are some things you can try:-

-Make sure you have a strong internet connection, Wi-Fi or mobile data.
  -Restart your device. You can also try a forced restart (refer to Apple's support page for your specific device model for instructions on how to do this).
  -Check the date and time settings on your device and make sure they are accurate.

-Try signing in on a different device. If you can sign in successfully on another device, then the issue might be with the original device.
  -Update your device to the latest software version. Outdated software can sometimes cause login issues.