cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canned responses

djaxx
Listener

Am I the only customer who can't get an answer or an issue resolved because I'm only getting canned responses from the Zoom (non) support team? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @djaxx 

Please explain the issue you are encountering. I'll try my best to offer assistance.

"Canned" responses are better known as templates. These are used for efficiency and to ensure accurate information is consistently supplied. I understand they can sometimes be frustrating. The goal is to inform and guide customers towards self service. Many answers can be found in Zoom's Support Center.

View solution in original post

S_K

@djaxx 

If you have a tax exemption certificate, you need to enter the information in your account. Zoom cannot enter the information for you as it goes through an automated process. See Tax Exemption for more details.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

S_K

Hi @djaxx 

Please explain the issue you are encountering. I'll try my best to offer assistance.

"Canned" responses are better known as templates. These are used for efficiency and to ensure accurate information is consistently supplied. I understand they can sometimes be frustrating. The goal is to inform and guide customers towards self service. Many answers can be found in Zoom's Support Center.

djaxx
Listener

I've been trying for over a month to get my licenses reduced from 5 to 3 and apply a non-profit discount to my account and they keep responding with canned responses that do not address the issue, yet they keep sending me contracts to sign up at the full rate. I cannot waste anymore time trying to straighten out my account. I'm done with Zoom. 

S_K

@djaxx 

If you have a tax exemption certificate, you need to enter the information in your account. Zoom cannot enter the information for you as it goes through an automated process. See Tax Exemption for more details.

jenb521
Listener

I am having the same issue - trying to find the answer to a question that the chat bot doesn't understand.  Frustrating!!

I had enough and was cancelling my subscription when they finally started listening to me and oddly enough, they were able to resolve the issue within the same phone call. It's a real shame it took me trying to cancel my subscription before I got an actual human on the phone. The people responding over email were constantly using the canned responses which means they either didn't read my emails or didn't understand or didn't care. Not a great experience by any means.