cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled meeting, but still showing up on participants calendars

sbarkat
Listener

I had scheduled a recurring meeting once a week, then cancelled it, but it's still showing up on participant's calendars, not mine so I have no control over it.  How do I get the meeting and notifications cancelled for everyone else?

8 REPLIES 8

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sbarkat can you please share the specific calendar integration you are using with Zoom, whether that be outlook (plug-in or add-in), or Gcal? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I have the same problem. I cancelled all future occurrences about 2 months ago. The client invitees still have it popping up on their calendars each week. I have a free account with no calendar integration added. I just invited them originally using their email addresses. I am on a Mac. I assume they are on PCs. It's a subsidiary of a large corporation so I would guess a Microsoft exchange server is part of the equation on their end.

Hi @RN , I came to this forum in hopes of solving this issue...any suggestions? I'm a delegate for my boss' calendar and both she and I are still getting 5-minute alerts for meetings that were cancelled, and they still show up in the Zoom app meetings list under Upcoming meetings. All changes made in Outlook using the add-in. Thanks in advance!

sameenjavid
Listener

Facing Similar issue, and we are using Outlook calendar

bbaker
Listener

I am having the same issue as well.  A meeting was cancelled in outlook calendar, however it still shows on my zoom calendar and meetings list.

MelvynByrd
Listener

I also had this problem the other day, I canceled an appointment, but there was nothing left on the calendar! what to do?

CMC77
Listener

I have a similar issue if I have to reschedule a meeting. It is updated to the new date in meetings and the original time is deleted in my Calendar but when it comes time for the original meeting I get a pop up reminder ( as does invitees) that the meeting has started. Very annoying given some clients have attempted to dial in at the original time despite communication that it has been cancelled and rescheduled.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @sbarkat @CMC77 @MelvynByrd @bbaker @eer_ny would you or suggest to participants that are having this issue - when using calendar and contacts integration you can use bi-directional syncing to ensure that the Zoom Meetings that you create or update on either Zoom or external calendars (such as Google and Outlook) will automatically sync across all integrated applications.

Try enabling bi-directional syncing and see if when canceling meetings that this updates to the Zoom desktop client for you and your participants that maybe experiencing this. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!