Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unsubscribe for the last 4 months

Katja_Gorlinski
Listener

Hello,
I'm Katja, Finland.
I am writing here out of desperation and hopelessness.
I have not used Zoom's paid features since April 2023, for which I pay monthly. However, there is no function or option in my account to cancel my subscription.

Since then I have repeatedly contacted support, sales, all contacts and instructions on this issue provided by your help center.

BUT FOR 4 MONTHS NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TO ME AND PAYMENTS CONTINUE TO BE DEDUCTED!

I even sent a fraud report because the actions of your service are no different from fraudulent in this situation.

Who is responsible for canceling the subscription and refunding the illegally debited funds from my account? Please share the exact contact (not contacts from the help center pages - I have written to everyone repeatedly).

Do I need to take my case to court? - please advise me.

1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Katja_Gorlinski 

I see that you submitted a ticket to our Trust & Safety team. On June 17th they advised you to submit a request to the Billing team with a link to do so. However, I don't see a ticket from you in our Billing queue. That is the best way to resolve this issue. Please submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.