cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into Zoom - error: Http 504 Gateway Timeout

MorganeANF
Listener

Since this morning I can't sign into my personal account (I'm writing this message from another account).

I got this error message: error: Http 504 Gateway Timeout

I updated the app, and I tried to sign in on the web site but it doesn't work.

What could I do?

8 REPLIES 8

carolina25coach
Listener

Me too! 

delceceil
Listener

I had the same problem this morning! I was in Zoom yesterday with no problem, but today I can't sign in and get the same message you got! What do we do?!?!

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Doing a quick research it seems that error might be due to a corrupted DLL file in your computer; if this file is a Zoom application one, I would recommend to do a Full/Clean Zoom App uninstallation and reinstall it, don't do just a Repair or an Update/Upgrade. Zoom is so easy and fast to install that it is worth following  their support documentation found here:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362983-Uninstalling-the-Zoom-application

I hope this helps, and let me know if it solves the issue as I can document and use that in case it happens to us.

Regards.

Thanks for the reply, but I was able to log into Zoom the evening of the day I posted about this issue, and I have been able to sign in each day since. 

Me too!

Hi Vinnie,
A few hours after, I could connect to Zoom. I don't know how or why but it works now.
Thank you for writing to me and trying to help.

Regards,

Vinnie

My pleasure. Maybe it was "A glitch in The Matrix" 🙂 
I am glad it's all fine now.

willjoe2442
Participant

How to Fix the 504 Gateway Timeout Error
Retry the web page by selecting the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL from the address bar again. 
Restart all of your network devices. 
Check the proxy server settings in your browser or application and make sure they're correct.

Regards,

Will