cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login as can't verify account

duncan2
Listener

Hello, I can't login to my pro account as the email associated with the account no longer exists so I can't receive a verification email. So this means I can't access tech support either. I need to be able to log in so I can change the email associated with the account. Any suggestions thanks?

5 REPLIES 5

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

I would try reaching out to a human in Zoom Sales (+1 (888)799-9666) to see if they can link you up with another human to get this ironed out!

duncan2
Listener

Thanks I'll try that!

mking
Listener

This support system is extremely difficult an frustrating.  I cannot log into my account and I cannot create a help ticket (requires log in).  I need to change the email address for my account.  HOW CAN I GET HELP?

bstrelko

Have you tried calling the number above?

ja613
Listener

Thank you @bstrelko . @mking This worked! I couldn't get through online support tickets for the last three weeks and saw this chat last night. Just got off the phone with a nice Zoom employee in Billing. It took a good 15 minutes and you'll want to have your latest zoom invoice handy for verifying the account. She also helped me turn off OTP and use TFA instead. I'm all set! Really appreciate the advice including the phone number.